OK I still have no real clue what I am doing but I am having so much fun playing around in Photoshop. Big thanks to my GF Ann for getting me hooked! I could sit here an play all day, and not get too much else done but the possibilities are amazing.
Here is a Polaroid transfer technique I did with some yummy goodies from a great site called Coffee Shop
I also finished up another CE project this weekend. Carol Wingert created this amazing pyramid display box that just has so many options! I created it as a Halloween box! I love how it turned out!
Yes we are getting a little excited for Halloween....it can't get here soon enough!!!
1 comment:
Christa, i love whatever you did to the picture of emily!! i know nothing about photoshop but that is really, really cool. And i love your halloween project more each time i look at it!! Fabulous details girlfriend!!
Post a Comment