OK things got a bit hectic here right after (well actually even before)
Creative Escape, but thanks to my fantastic parents I was still able to go enjoy this wonderful over the top event! This was my third time to be able to go to CE and it was the best year ever. I have made so many great friends from this event, and this year it was more about seeing and reconnecting with these great friends than the event itself. But the projects this year were all to die for and I am officially in love with
Heather Bailey! I have been having so much fun playing with all the digital goodness at
House of 3, still a total photoshop novice, but it's fun, and Iam just started a 5 week photoshop class at
Scrap Happy Sisters so hoping to learn a little more!

It was a wonderful year and I had so much fun with my roomie
Ann we even snuck in a few extra hours on Sunday morning to go to the
Spa at Wild Horse Pass this resort is so fantastic and it was a great get away for a few days. I come home feeling creatively energized, I have finished two projects already and made super great mini album for a gift.
Reality hit back quick when I got home, but we are getting back on track now, Em is officially a swine flu survivor and we managed not to infect anyone else.
I promise to post the rest of the bday pics with some funny surprises this week, so check back.
3 comments:
Wonderful job.....love the Hof3 that you used....and want more info on the Photoshop class.....would love to take it....
Ya, I really need to see your CE projects! I'm taking a heidi class on Saturday at Scrap Happy Sisters. The little summer mini-book. Looks pretty cute!
Ya, I really need to see your CE projects! I'm taking a heidi class on Saturday at Scrap Happy Sisters. The little summer mini-book. Looks pretty cute!
Post a Comment