Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peanuts vs.Spoon Hanging

OK I promised a long time ago to post these pics! Later on during Em's birthday party my hilarious and too cute for words nephew Joseph comes strolling in to the family room where everyone was watching Em open her presents.

Cool as a cucumber....then we all start laughing....













Then everyone had to get in on the action.....















Then things just got out of control!






























Ryan are those Arizona Cardinal Under-Roos?

My Aunt Tricia is a world class spoon hanger, but I think we are in on what is probably the Congolese equivalent of hanging spoons!

I don't have a picture of my Aunt Tricia in action, so here is a cute little girl I found online trying out spoon hanging, just in case you are not familiar with this 'art'.










Honestly my Aunt can hang probably 9 spoons at once on different parts of her face and can actually hold a spoon horizontally with nothing but her chin!

Can someone get me David Letterman's email address, I think we need to get these kids on Stupid Human Tricks STAT!

It's never dull around here! Thank goodness!

2 comments:

cami said...

How funny - we were JUST talking about Joseph's peanut hanging talents last night! What a goober he is - he fits right in! ;)

Keely said...

oh my word, christa, you guys sure do have fun together!! i'm looking at the first pic and thought, i don't see a spoon. then i look at the second. is that a peanut? go back to first picture, oh, he has a peanut hanging from his ear. your family is out of control!!

p.s. i love your halloween Ho3 blog design!!