On Saturday we took a drive down through Sedona to Cottonwood and up to Jerome. What a neat town, we walked up the steep hill to check out the Jerome Grand Hotel which is said to be haunted and has been on one of our favorite guilty pleasure TV shows Ghost Adventures.
Here is Emily's new car that was parked out front of the hotel...I think the ghosts take this out at night.
Down the hill a little was the beautiful Surgeons House B&B the garden was so amazing this picture doesn't even come close to showing it.
Can't wait to head for Wyoming in a couple weeks!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast - what a cool little camper - I'm sure you've got loads of fun ahead of you with that in tow! Reminds me of our travels in that area - I'm sure I've got a photo of that same old car!! lol
Post a Comment