Friday, August 13, 2010

Today is where your book begins....

I love this song, it so reminds me of the closing dinner at last years Creative Escape. The end of a fantastic weekend that cemented some special friendships I know will be lifelong. Lately this song has been in my iPod, specifically in the playlist I've been listening to wayto much on the treadmill training for a half marathon.



Four of these special girls and I are competing in the Disneyland Half Marathon over Labor Day weekend in Anaheim. We are all competing for different reasons, and none of us were runners but decided to take on this challenge. We have each had unique and life changing circumstances to face in the last year since we were together that night last August. But like this song reminds us we've all chosen to live life with arms wide open. That something in the distance...it's the finish line...in the race at least! We will get there, because we are amazing!
I love your girls! Can't wait to see you all soon!
So lucky to have you in my life!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awesome blogpost!!!!! MULU