Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Wondering..

where does the time go....

Twelve years ago in August I dropped this girl off at Rainbow Montessori School for her first day of school!



She walked in ready for the challenge, didn't shed a tear, and didn't even look back at the car.












Well tomorrow this girl starts High School....




















The only one that may be crying is me! Half the time I feel like crying because I am so happy and proud to be the mom of such an amazing girl, but the other half the time i want to cry because it seems like the time between dropping her off at her first day of Montessori school and tomorrow has gone by way too fast.

I am so proud of all she has accomplished , how she has matured and grown into such an amazing young lady.

Just like that August 12 years ago I know she is ready and will reach all the goals she has set for herself. I know the next four years of high school will go way too fast, but I am excited to watch her achieve, learn and experience all that awaits her. I am lucky to be her mom.
I love you sweetpea!

No comments: