Where else but the state fair can you get a corn dog, ride a giant slide, buy some really cool infomercial stuff, have a fried Twinkie, see some goats, get your picture taken in a photo booth, watch monkey jockeys race dogs and pose for a picture with cotton candy hair all in one place! I ask you what's not to love!!!!!!
It's probably been a good 15 years since I went to the Arizona State fair. Friday was opening day and admission was only a dollar! So Emily and I picked up my dad and headed downtown for some good trashy fun and lots of food!



I have to go wash my car with my new Sham-WOW....but I totally recommend checking it out maybe only in the day time though I hear things get a bit scary down there after dark.
2 comments:
I've been thinking about getting a Sham Wow! Are they as good as the infomercial makes them appear?
I love this post, Christa! Those pictures in the photo booth are priceless....xmas card maybe???
Post a Comment