Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag you're it......


I was tagged by Shannon and know I am really behind in updating my blog! I had a great time at CE seeing so many friends and working on such great projects! I will updated with some pictures here soon! Currently taking a great online E-Zine Bellaween from Teresa McFayden trying to get that fall feeling going but it's still so darn hot it's not easy!
So here are the rules for the tag....

1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
OK I am low on the number of blogs I can tag ...mostly stalk my scrap idols....so I will tag.....

No comments: