Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat....

Halloween night is always a lot of fun in our neighborhood! Everyone sits outside to pass out candy and it's a great time to visit with the neighbors and see all the costumes! This year Suzanne made some delicious Witches Brew and had tons of snacks for us, and our old neighbors Dianne and Gary came back to visit and hand out candy here. Rocky was in costume for part of the night dressed as Jack Sparrow to go with Emily's adorable pirate...surprisingly ;) he wasn't too fond of the costume or the night. He did get to come back out and play for a while when my friend Shari from work stopped by with her miniature dachshund Sparky, who was also dressed as Captain Jack. The kids did a lot of trick or treating and ended up with LOTS of candy!






















So a few of you asked about my costume for the party...I was dressed as a pretty simple witch, just a black dress and hat. But my office had a big Halloween party and our department came as the castaways from Gilligan's Island, yes i was cast as Mary Ann, guess that is the obvious choice, but I'd like to think I could have been Ginger if I wanted.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm gonna move to your neighborhood it sounds like you had a blast. Love the Mary Ann costume.....you looked great.