I've been tagged by my friend Shannon Coyne so here goes 7 random things about me.....
1. I could live on peanut butter.
2. I played the banjo when i was in junior high.
3. I have every Duran Duran record ever made.
4. I painted the outside of my whole house by myself about 2 years ago.
5. I love See's Candy Scotch Mallows.
6. Pee Wee's Big Adventure is my favorite movie.
7. I want to learn how to kayak
So now you know some things about me.....I'll tag Bill, Suzanne and Pamela.
I've also been sewing up a storm working on aprons lately, and having a lot of fun. I've listed a few of them on etsy if you want to take a look.
1 comment:
Thanks for playing along. You sure have been sewing up a storm....again I just love my apron...I put in on immediately and showed John and he just thought it was wonderful....
Post a Comment