Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Morning.....

Emily and I spent Christmas morning at home with HoCho from our awesome CocoaLatte possibly the greatest invention ever! Thanks Kimo!!!
Here is Rocky checking out his very cool and manly dog toy from the Harley store...thanks Sky! Maisie in the background not amused that she didn't get anything from Bear.



















So when I was little girl I collected the Tomy Smaller Homes and Gardens dollhouse furniture and accessories...every birthday, babysitting job or any time I had money from something I went to the toy store at Fiesta Mall in Mesa and picked out something. I spent hours arranging the rooms and playing with the family. I had an awesome doll house that my mom and I built together. However there was an official Tomy Smaller Homes and Gardens Dollhouse, so super 70's i looked just like the Brady's house! I always always wanted this so much, but never had one of my own.......well fast forward (no seriously fast) about 30 years and because i have the best kid in the whole world who listens to me and amazingly understands things that are special and personal make the best gifts in the whole wide world....look what I got for Christmas!!!!


















My VERY own Tomy Smaller Homes and Gardens Doll house....perfectly 'vintage' just like me :) and in amazing mint condition! My dad and Emily found this one on Ebay and it came with tons of the furniture even pieces I didn't have.



Emily has been telling me for MONTHS and MONTHS the only thing she wanted for Christmas was a MacBook.
Well when I figured out the the Priority Mail flat rate shipping boxes were the same size as the computer box....I decided that all of gift would be wrapped in these boxes.....filled with books and my t-shirts to make them the right weight. Well it was quite entertaining....to me anyway!

























No MacBook :(

























MOM this is your OLD sleeping t-shirt!!!!!


















More things from around the house....MOM!!!!!

























ANOTHER FLAT RATE BOX!!!!
























MORE BOXES!!!!

























Finally the MACBOOK!!!!!
SOOOO HAPPY!

























Merry Christmas baby! I love you!

1 comment:

Timi Forrest said...

I SO LOVE THIS!!!!! The doll house is just amazing. Love you both!!!