Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanks!!!

This month is all about being thankful and grateful for the things in our lives, Em and I have a lot to be thankful for. We have some great people in our lives!

So excited to be heading off to Houston see the best girls in the whole wide world this week! Can't wait for some silly girl fun, shopping, laughing, and being creative at the Pink Store!

A huge thanks to my mom and dad for making arrangements to have Em so I could go, even though they already had plans! I love you both! A big thanks to Jon for hooking me up with a buddy pass for my flight! A HUGE thanks to Timi for having us all! Can't wait to see you all, you girls ROCK!

So grateful to have my parents home from Colorado for the winter...I have already had my dad working on lots of jobs around my house :) broken shelves and kitchen drawers, exterior illumination, windshield wipers, he is the best at fixing things I didn't even know needed work! Love you dad!

One quick pic from our trip to the fair last week, we had a blast eating cotton candy, corn dogs, funnel cakes, riding the crazy rides and posing for fun picutres! View from the top of the big slide....














What are you thankful for this month?

4 comments:

ShariK said...

I'm thankful for friends! I can't wait to see you girlfriend!

DGM said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Houston, I will miss you. Go, be with your friends, be creative and grow. I love you, m

cami said...

Oh, have FUN! We would love to Emily here anytime she needs a place to hang out!