Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pizza and Pumpkins

Every year on the night before Halloween we order pizza and carve our pumpkins. This year we were lucky to have my brother Ryan and his family join us...minus my SIL Cami who has been feeling under the weather :( we missed you.








Emily drew a text message smiley for her face!

Gracie's pumpkin all cleaned out!
Six pumpkins make a lot of guts! Ryan took the seeds home to roast...yum



Joseph carved his whole pumpkin by himself!

Solange drew a great face on her pumpkin and I helped her carve it.





Solange took over as the photographger after she was done carving and took some great pictures!



The teenagers were too busy listening to music looking at picutres and talking so they didn't finish as fast as the little kiddos. But here are the some of the Jacks lit up! Spooky!!!


The kiddos all had a blast and the Jack o' Lanterns came out great!
Happy Trick or Treating!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Happy Halloween girlfriend!! Great jack-o-lanterns!!!

cami said...

Christa, the kids had a blast with you - thanks so much for entertaining them all! I wish I was there, I'm SO ready to not be coughing up a lung!