I was lucky enough to take a class from Tim Holtz today at Mystic Paper in Mesa. I've been counting the days to Creative Escape 08 when I will take will surely be a great class from him, but couldn't pass up a chance to take this one from him early! I have heard wonderful things about Tim's classes and what a great teacher he is and it's all true! It was a great class! I made two great vintage style pieces of jewelery and I learned lots of great tips I know I will use again! Like who knew regular old packing tape could be used as a fantastic laminate!!!



2 comments:
Christa, I LOVE these pieces!! I want that necklace. oh my. We've got to get tim to come to chicago!! Can't wait for CE!! Keely
WOW, I love the jewelry. Can't wait to see it in person. Sounds like a great class!
Post a Comment