Well, not completely .....Our garage sale was rained out last weekend so I haven't been able to get past all the stuff in the garage to get the Christmas stuff out of the attic.
But, as most of you know, I am in the market for a job again, so I've had lots of free time to work on fun projects lately! I have my Christmas cards done, and have made lots of fun gifts. I am taking the 12 Days class online with Teresa McFayden so many fun projects and ideas! My scrapbook room is a mess with glitter and I am loving it. Here are a few of my latest things...and some shots of this year's Gingerbread house....
A cute banner, and an adorable little collage with a vintage Christmas card.
One of Emily's favorite projects every year is making a gingerbread house....
I had a good interview this week and have another scheduled for next week so hopefully I'll have something new soon. Keep your fingers crossed for our sale tomorrow, it's looking like rain again but I have to get this stuff out of the garage!
Hope you are all working on fun projects getting ready for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment