Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Road Trip

I am still pretty tired from our drive on Sunday..... but we will be off again soon and we are trying to get our plans down for our big road trip to Wyoming and South Dakota. Dougie has rearranged it a bit for us....hard to imagine I know! The plans for now have us leaving Creede on Monday June 11th.

Here is a rough schedule of where we will be.



Monday June 11th Montrose Colorado Black Canyon of the Gunnison http://www.nps.gov/blca/index.htm

Tuesday June 12th Jacskson Wyomng Grand Teton National Park

http://www.nps.gov/grte

Wednesday to Sunday Yellowstone National Park

http://www.nps.gov/yell

Sunday or Monday Cody Wyoming and drive to Devils Tower Wyoming

http://www.nps.gov/deto

Tuesday drive to South Dakota and Mount Rushmore

http://www.nps.gov/moru

Wednesday Wind Cave National Park South Dakota

http://www.nps.gov/wica

Thursday drive to Rocky Mountain National Park Colorado

http://www.nps.gov/romo

Back to Creede Saturday June 22nd.....



I am kind of tired just typing this so who knows how well we will stick to this plan. Emily is really excited about Yellowstone and Wind Cave so that will be the bulk of our trip. Hopefully we will have access to the Internet along the way and be able to post some pictures.



Today was pretty quiet Emily and I had lunch in town and just hung around the cabin this afternoon...Emily has been having a blast on the new see saw Grandpa built just before we got here!

No comments: